Sunday, May 8, 2011

so today . . . i've procrastinated too long and now it is late and my eyes are closing...

i had a nice mother's day. and i want to tell you about it, really i do. in fact, i have the blog about 1/3 written. but my brain is turning to oatmeal. and i have to get up in the morning and go to work. and it is the mother's day blog, so i want it to be good! so rather than stay up for another hour (which is probably how long it would take me to write it, as tired as i am,) i am going to bed now. i will finish the mother's day blog tomorrow and just post it under today's date--because i can manipulate the date and time of posting, you know ;-) and then i will also post a regular blog tomorrow... providing something blogworthy happens...

... and if nothing interesting happens, i guess i could always let a cricket loose in diandra's room...

;-)

3 comments:

mom said...

oh, why not????

Diandra Ann said...

Wait. How did I miss this?!?! If I ever find another bug in my room I am blaming you. Just FYI.

Jewelielyn said...

teeheehee. i <3 you diandra! just fyi...