Sunday, March 25, 2012

plan? plan? what plan...

so today . . .  i have blogger's block.

my goal last week was to blog about diandra's wedding all week long.  there were so many gorgeous photos i wanted to share, but getting the photos onto the blog has proven to be an issue.  so my plan was to blog like a maniac this weekend and get caught up.  which was a great plan, except rollie was gone friday and saturday, which meant "project time" for me.

i thought i could do both.  i thought i could do projects during the day and then blog at night.  but that isn't exactly what happened...

... because what happened was that everything took waaaay longer than i thought it would.  of course.  it always does!

but i did attempt to blog.  in fact, i have SIX unfinished blogs in my draft folder.  (actually, i have 88 unfinished blogs in my draft folder, but only six from last week.  i should probably clean out my draft folder...)  i just can't seem to finish one!  my brain is just going in too many different directions to focus!

so.  here is my plan.  this is my blog for today (sad and pathetic as it is.)  and then i will try to do regular blogging next week.  but i will also work on finishing up last weeks blogs...

...because i can't just abandon them!  there are beautiful pictures to see, and computer glitches to complain about, and an inspiring event to share, and power tools and vacation plans and a trip to home depot...

yes, it was a busy week.  no wonder i couldn't focus long enough to finish even. one. blog.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Enjoy your blogs but do what's important to you first. I love how I have all the answers for you but very few for me.