Tuesday, December 7, 2010

"closed for repairs..."

so today . . . ACK!! I HAVE TO BLOG!!!

it has been a week since i last blogged. i don't very often go that long without writing something! but my blogging brain seems to be out of commission.

it has been a busy week, and i have been trying to find time to rest and get better after my ordeal last week. stuff has happened and i thought, "oh, i could blog that," but then when i sit down to write, it all just sounds very ordinary. so i hit the save button (just in case what i wrote can someday be salvaged,) and go to bed.

tonight i was determined to write something. i started early. then i ate a banana, and my intestinal system reminded me that i've been sick. so i sat on the couch and caught up on my blog reading. then it was time to go get dinner. then diandra came home, and i lost two more hours--but in a nice way :) i looked at the clock, remembered about blogging, but instead i went into the kitchen and boiled some eggs for rollie. now it is 11:00. and i have to go to school early tomorrow for parent conferences. so once again, i didn't get a funny, entertaining blog written...

but at least i wrote something. at least you know i am still breathing. at least there is a promise of more blogs to come...

...but probably not tomorrow. tomorrow is wednesday, which is my weekly never-ending day...

No comments: