Tuesday, May 11, 2010

tired of waiting . . .

so today . . .  i tried to blog.  really, i did. but i wanted to use some video, and it is taking FOREVER to download.  i don't know if the problem is the internet or blogger or my computer or the size of the file.  rollie took the video with his slick little pocket-sized video camera, but it records in high-definition.  and since it CAN record in high-def, i am pretty sure that he did.  because, you know, why would you record in a lower resolution when you have the capabilty to record in high-def.  in your pocket!  so it may be the size of the file that is taking so long . . .

but it is really late, and i am soooo tired.  i even fell asleep today at school.  after the kids had their rest time, my four little kindergarteners were playing with legos, and i just couldn't keep my eyes open any longer!  so i leaned my head back against the wall, and took a little catnap.  the kids were so funny.  when they saw me with my eyes shut, they got very quiet . . .  and then without moving or opening my eyes, i said, "i'm not asleep.  i'm just resting my eyes."  they were so surprised that chaos ensued for the next couple of minutes.  (and for those of you who are worried, no, i didn't really sleep.  but it sure felt good to close my eyes for ten minutes or so . . . )

so today's blog is not going to appear today, because i cannot stay awake any longer waiting for those crazy videos to load.  i am going to sleep.  but i will keep trying to make it work.

maybe they will be done by tomorrow.  or thursday.

ah, technology.  some days i love it.  some days i want to rip it's face off.  today, i am not loving it, so i leave you to draw your own conclusions . . .

No comments: