Sunday, February 8, 2009

i can't even think of a title!

so today . . . i've started writing this blog several different ways, and nothings sounds all that interesting. i mean i could write about how hectic the day was. or how james and walter helped me with a computer problem. or how daniel said he was going to put music on my ipod, but didn't. or how mia took a nap with me. or how i croaked while leading worship this morning (yeah, kind of embarassing--especially on a day when the drums weren't there to cover for me!) or how it is COLD today, or how i want ice cream from el pollo loco (but it's too cold to go out and get it--although, if i turned the heater on in the car, my feet would be toasty warm in no time at all!) or how i hate sunday nights because it means tomorrow is monday and that means i have to go back to work. but nothing is working . . .

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're pathetic! :)