Tuesday, March 31, 2009

hey--at least it's a blog!

so today . . . was a pretty uneventful day. but the unusual thing is that usually, even on an uneventful day, my brain is still clicking along thinking thoughts that i can share with you in my blog. but apparently not tonight.

i had el pollo loco for dinner.

see, not very interesting--unless you realize i ate someplace called "the crazy chicken!"

i didn't dust my car. and i do that almost every day when i get home from school. maybe i should put down my computer and go do that . . .

i can't figure out how to get the music from the cd into itunes. i know it isn't that difficult, but for some reason i cannot do it . . .

i annoyed some people around me today. i hate it when i do that. i never do it on purpose, and yet it happened . . . i hate that!

i wore a pink denim jacket to school today. and my pink cameo. and rose quartz beads. i banished pink from my life many years ago. but now i think i need it back . . .

milo is getting skinnier (i think!) i may have to try the smaller harness on him next time we walk. i had a panicky moment tonight when he was walking slightly behind me and suddenly there wasn't any tension on the leash. i thought i had lost him! but there he was, waddling along beside me . . .

rollie was showing me his new ipod tonight and all the cool stuff it does. and it occurred to me that i have no idea how most of my electronics work or all the wonderful things they will do. and i keep thinking that i should learn. i even make lists of what i need to learn. but then i lose the lists. so i just make more lists. and yet i still don't know how to make them work . . .

i ate unsweetened peanut butter on a small piece of sugar free chocolate, but it didn't taste like a reese's peanut butter cup--go figure . . .

today was not one of my best days. maybe tomorrow will be better. and since i want to leave you with a cheery thought, here is a picture of sunflowers--because nothing is more cheerful than sunflowers--except maybe puppies or dark chocolate covered strawberries . . .

4 comments:

Albert said...

Sorry. I disagree with you. This is one of your best blogs ever! I am serious, I laughed so hard!

Wendy said...

I annoy people every day! It's a goal of mine! :) baaahahahahaha!

Jewelielyn said...

yes wendy, i KNOW! (that is one of the things i love about you--that, and the evil laugh.)

Wendy said...

I love you too!