Monday, August 31, 2009

tonight, the blog pays the price

so today . . . was my first day of school. as it turns out, i didn't have any kids to teach yet. they come tomorrow. i spent some time today preparing for their arrival--not nearly enough time, but it will have to do.

i am so used to staying up after midnight, that it is now difficult for me to get everything done in the evening and still get into bed at a reasonable time. so tonight, the blog will suffer. i'm sorry about that. but tomorrow, something else will suffer, and i will write a decent blog. i promise.

2 comments:

Mom said...

Now comes the time to prioritize. maybe one evening the farm, the next eve the pet, and the next eve. blog. The world will keep turning if you don't do so much. I enjoy reading your blog and working with you on the farm and pet society but put yourself first. Take a nap, read a book, take a walk. Enjoy the things that you really LOVE to do. Hope you had a good day today and that things are coming together at school.

Unknown said...

Hey the farms are getting so cute and self sufficient. We don't need to spend so much time there. I am up at a quarter to two ... I need to get on a new schedule too.

I looked at a sewing machine today. I think I am going to reward myself with a serger or an embroidery machine when I get all the yardwork finished.

I paid off the house and the car today. I would rather have Lynn.

Hugs to you, Sherry