Monday, September 21, 2009

an evil plot?

so today . . . I am back to blogging on my phone.

when I got my computer back from james-the-virus-slayer, I was so relieved! and glad to be back online! I immediately went to my email to read the comments and sympathetic messages I was sure you had all left for me . . .

next I went to facebook, because I had crops that needed harvesting on farmtown, and a pet that needed attention on pet society, and fish that needed to be fed on fish world . . . I know, as if I didn't have enough stuff to do . . .

then I went to blogspot to post a new blog. and that is where I found trouble . . . I could not get to the blogger page! I could go to facebook, shopping sites, news sites, my bank, and even read blogs, but it would not let me write! apparently blogger.com is the only page on the entire web that I cannot access.

so now I am wondering . . . was the killer virus just a random attack on my computer? or was it a tool in someone's evil plan to keep me from blogging . . .

I have words stacking up in my head like the traffic on the 405 freeway! I need to blog!

so james is going back to work on it with his magic bag of tricks and his genius computer brain. I know he will once again get it up and running--it is only a matter of time . . .

No comments: